Do you know where I can find . . .

nuts4wdw

Have a disney day!!!
I saw a toddler leash that connected to a parents fanny pack a while back. That way my hands would be free and my 2 yr. old DS would be safe. Have any of you seen one of these? If so, do you know where I can find one? Thanks

I have the "hands free tether" which i got from the right start years ago. I dont think they still carry it, but if you call them they are really nice about looking up old catalogs for product information.

this isnt the exact one i have, but i found this for you...

tommiguard.com/buyoriginal.htm

Not a flame ... just a warning!

If you use one of these, please be careful w/it. I have become entwined in one of these by a parent and toddler looking at things. Before I know it, the kid has gone past me and around me and somehow has tied me up in this little knot w/the leash thing!!! Once, while walking down Main Street USA, a kid decided to dart "around" me w/her mom on the other side and I got snafued by the leash. Not fun. Just asking for a little caution from those who use these. Thanks!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter