Do you have Asthma, COPD, MCS or allergies & don’t know that air fresheners are making you sick!

dopey63

Earning My Ears
I'm an annual passholder with Asthma and Multiple Chemical Sensitively (MCS) and have noticed lately how strong the air fresheners are in the Disability restrooms, restrooms & hotel lobbies and not just at Disney, everywhere. Plus, at night time or when the air conditioning is off. Air fresheners are "VERY BAD" for you and some guest when using the restrooms inhale or are exposed to the scented fumes, might be getting sick and don't know that this is what is making them sick or walk around the hotel lobby and the same thing. Guest just think they are on vacation and their condition acts up and continue with their vacation. Well it could be the air freshener!!!

I understand why Disney uses air fresheners but they don't need to have them that strong or in Disability restrooms. They have enough custodial staff to clean the restrooms all day, I thought they did because I sure see them standing around a lot in the parks.

If, this is happening to you or has happened to you, PLEASE write to Disney and other places too and let them know the air fresheners are making you sick.

Thanks

My mom has asthma and COPD, but luckily air fresheners don't bother her at all. Have you tried one of those air filtration systems you can wear around your neck? I knew someone who used one as she was sensitive to some scents and it really helped her.

My DD and I both have asthma. We are both triggered by scents, her much more than me. People who bathe in cologne bother her a lot. It is a constant battle to breathe fresh air.

My DD and I both have asthma. We are both triggered by scents, her much more than me. People who bathe in cologne bother her a lot. It is a constant battle to breathe fresh air.

I am trying to get people to start telling companies that these products are making us sick and they need to stop using them. Please take 5 minutes when this happens and tell someone or write a letter to let these companies know they are making us sick.

I have prolems with some smell that will set off my asthma but I just deal with it, for me it is one of those you can not please every one as if they went to a allergee free sent well those set me off too.

I find the people wearing heavy perfume or aftershave set off my asthma. Makes the lobby scents kind of faint in comparison. Hope you find a solution that works for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts