Do you have a specific place or pose for pic's for every year?

Zoemakes5

<font color=deeppink>Support me in my Disney mania
I was looking back at some family pictures and when I was little, we'd always post right in front of the Mickey flowers in front of DL. We also had quite a few pic's of me on the top of the rocks over on Tom Sawyer's Island.
Looking at my kids, other than a pic on the tea cups, I don't have a consistent one, and I'd really like that.
When we were there in Nov. I had two pictures I really liked and would like to see similar ones in the future.
One is on the "esplanade" between DCA and DL, they are standing or sitting on the end of the benches that have the cut out Mickey on the ends. You def. can tell they're at Disney somewhere (though I'm sure their lanyards and pins might give them away too :rotfl2: )
The other one is right in front of Small World.
What's your favorites and must haves.

Zoemakes5 said:
One is on the "esplanade" between DCA and DL, they are standing or sitting on the end of the benches that have the cut out Mickey on the ends. .

I have pics of my kids in the same spot from our June trip that I really like. That's a great idea to always take some pictures in the same spot every year!

We don't have consistant pictures from year to year, but I do have quite a few pictures of my daughter on Plutos bed in Mickey's House. So far our pictures range from 2 months old to 7 years old. We probably take a picture every couple of years. I really love looking at them.

Donna

OUr specific place is the white rabbits front door.
Right next to AIW..

They even have it at WDW as we have a picture of our little clown there..

I don't always get their faces, but I like having one of them knocking on the door. To see how much taller they get every year..

For our annual November trip, we always get a family picture in front of the Christmas tree for our holiday card. In the spring, we get a family shot at the Rivers of America with the Mark Twain in the background.

When I was a child, my family had an annual picture in front of IASW! Have about 8 years of photo and I love them!

Every single year we take a family picture in front of the castle. We like to do it early in the morning as most times we're the only ones in the picture. Which is really cool. We have the CM's take the picture and I buy a 5X7, for a speical frame I have in my hallway. I like looking back over the years and how different we look.

there is a staircase in New Orleans square that is decorated during christmas that makes for a nice picture, we always go there during the christmas holidays

Oh, that's one I didn't think about. Except for her first year (she was born 3 weeks before christmas) we have a picture every year with the disneyland santa. Got to go get that. There are many years that we go on Christmas Eve to get our Picture.

Donna

Rapunsel said:
OUr specific place is the white rabbits front door.
Right next to AIW..

They even have it at WDW as we have a picture of our little clown there..

I don't always get their faces, but I like having one of them knocking on the door. To see how much taller they get every year..

Thats my spot for my daughter too as you can see in my signature.

We have been doing this about 3 years now and we have several pictures. The size of the door makes a great reference to just how much she has grown.

We always take a picture at the Sword in the Stone. We've been trying to get that thing out for 15 years now whenever we go back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter