Do you have a great AAA rate for 1st week of Dec?

Leigh123

DIS Veteran
I booked at POR and it comes out with tax to around $125 a night, anyone get anything good anywhere else starting 12/1? Thanks in advance.

Leigh123 said:
I booked at POR and it comes out with tax to around $125 a night, anyone get anything good anywhere else starting 12/1? Thanks in advance.

The AAA rates are the same for everybody.

Denman,

I realize they are the same for everyone, I was just wondering what they arw at the diff resorts..i.e. value, mod, deluxe etc.

I have std. room at AKL, 11/29 - 12/6, for $169 per nt. + tax. Hoping i might get upgraded to a sav. view when I get there :)

We will be staying at ASMo from December 17-December 26, with a rate of 61.00 plus tax.

For that time period (the first week of December) take the rack rate for the value and moderates, subtract 20% and add 11.5% tax. :teacher:

For the Deluxes, take the room rate, subtract 15% and add 11.5% tax. :teacher:

Good luck in finding what you want. :earsboy:

AAA - Value mid Dec $61 (as previously stated) and Deluxe $249 (before taxes.

We got GF for $304 (this includes taxes) for 12/9-12/16...it's a AAA rate, but I'm hoping to do better also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter