Do you get an appetizer using 2 TS credits for a signature restaurant?

Bete

DIS Veteran
I'm not sure what you get for two credits at a signature restaurant? Do you get more using 2 credits like an appetizer and a dessert?

I'm not sure what you get for two credits at a signature restaurant? Do you get more using 2 credits like an appetizer and a dessert?
The appetizer inclusion depends on what Dining Plan you are using - not the number of credits used for a particular restaurant. Credits are based on the level of restaurant - such as signature restaurants or dinner shows.
If you are using the Deluxe Dining Plan you get an appetizer, entree, dessert, and non alcoholic beverage.
If you are using the Regular Dining Plan you get an entree, dessert, and non alcoholic beverage.
Beginning 2018 some alcoholic beverages are included with all dining plans.

There are a few signature restaurants (and one regular TS I know of) that offer a prix fixe menu. If you choose the prix fixe menu you will be able to choose an appetizer that is offered on the specific menu., even with the regular dining plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter