Do you check into your Vegas hotel at the airport?

SamRoc

DIS Veteran
When I stayed out at the MGM grand last August, i really cant remember if they even had the airport check in. Am leaving next friday and on their website now it says you can check in at the airport while waiting for your luggage. They also have shuttle service instead of taking a taxi. There is a fee for this. Sounds like a real time saver. Has anyone done this yet?

I know Caesars has this also, but I've never done it. Curious to see if anyone has. Also if anyone knows if they have VIP check in there.

The MGM is the only resort that still has airport check-in. It is a real time saver. As for the shuttle - it's an acceptable option, but I still prefer the simplicity of cabs.

Thanks for your replies. My friend is actually going to pick me up at the airport, so I dont have to wait for the shuttle. Will post here how the airport check in goes.

I did it for Ballys (at the Harrahs desk) but I don't think they charged a fee (they would sign you up for a shuttle for a fee). Have they gotten rid of the Harrahs desk?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter