Do we know if Star Wars Dessert Party will continue after SWGE opens?

Dawn Peterson

Mouseketeer
We have never done a dessert party and haven’t seen Star Wars fireworks. I wanted to do it in September with my parents but nothing is scheduled. Is it something I should try to do on my July trip? What types of reviews do people have? Thanks in advance.

I doubt it. The calendar has been stuck on August 23rd as the last day for a while. They might wait and see how the crowds are and hopefully put it back on the schedule

We were wondering the same thing for our trip from 12/29-1/4. I thought surely they would continue to show in light of the SWGE opening.
Maybe they have something additional or changes they will be making to the show?? I had assumed the demand for the show would be even higher once the new land opened. Guess we will wait and see...

Ellen

I am planning on booking one dessert party for my trip, and this is my preferred one, but it hasn't been extended in so long, I think it is probably toast. I may book my second choice and if they change it, I will cancel.

I hope it’s not toast and hoping some form of it will be offered after the SWGE opening. Going in early October and was really hoping dates will open up. I loved the Frozen Dessert Party at Epcot during our trip last year but was hoping to do Star Wars this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter