Do we get EMH on the day we are to check in to our resort?

leeserw

Mouseketeer
We are driving. We're staying off site the night before we check in to our resort. We will have registered online for our resort and will receive a text when the resort is ready. Can we utilize EMH the morning before we check in to our room that afternoon?

We are driving. We're staying off site the night before we check in to our resort. We will have registered online for our resort and will receive a text when the resort is ready. Can we utilize EMH the morning before we check in to our room that afternoon?
Yes.

And, you can use EMH on check-out day, too, even after fully checking out of your resort.
(Same goes for your resort pool.)

Yes, but make sure your tickets are activated. We did this one trip and when we got to MK before checking in were told our tickets weren't activated and that we needed to go to the ticket counter, which took about 30 minutes because of the line, so by the time we got through there the EMH was more than halfway over. >:(

Yes, but make sure your tickets are activated. We did this one trip and when we got to MK before checking in were told our tickets weren't activated and that we needed to go to the ticket counter, which took about 30 minutes because of the line, so by the time we got through there the EMH was more than halfway over. >:(

An Annual Pass must be activated before being able to use it a park gate,
but with the current form of new "Theme Park" regular tickets, if a guest is going to a theme park on a date on which that their tickets are valid, I don't know of any "activation" that needs to be done.

An Annual Pass must be activated before being able to use it a park gate,
but with the current form of new "Theme Park" regular tickets, if a guest is going to a theme park on a date on which that their tickets are valid, I don't know of any "activation" that needs to be done.
Cool, and makes sense to me. I'm still not quite sure why ours didn't work when we tried to use them, and it was maybe 4-5 years ago when this happened (we did have magic bands at the time).

Cool, and makes sense to me. I'm still not quite sure why ours didn't work when we tried to use them, and it was maybe 4-5 years ago when this happened (we did have magic bands at the time).
This kind of issue is now far different with the (as mentioned) type of tickets now used, and the current practice of advance, on-line resort check in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter