• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do we get a discount on future trips?

anitapita

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know whether they offer any sort of discount on your 2nd ABD? I'm going on Backstage Magic in Sept. and wanted to plan a trip to Europe as well. Thanks for any info!

Interesting question... We certainly weren't offered future discounts after taking in the Knights&Lights tour last year. However, we still booked ABD Costa Rica for this year and took advantage of the early booking discounts.

That said, I wonder if there'd be any apetite for doing something simular to the Disney Cruise discounts for booking another tour at the end of the current tour.

Does anyone know whether they offer any sort of discount on your 2nd ABD? I'm going on Backstage Magic in Sept. and wanted to plan a trip to Europe as well. Thanks for any info!

The special in 2007 for booking another trip was a credit for Photopass. I thought that I understood it to be a complimentary CD, but what we ended up getting was a $100.00 credit instead. I'm having fun spending it. My own 1200 photos apparently weren't enough. :)

Dotti

At the end of our Enchanted China trip, we were given a coupon for a 10% discount on booking another ABD trip. It was only valid for 10 days after the end of the trip though, and so not valid for trips next summer.

The early booking discount is a bigger discount, and discounts are not combinable, so I would use the early booking discount rather than a next trip discount, unless all the EBD's are gone.

At the end of our Enchanted China trip, we were given a coupon for a 10% discount on booking another ABD trip. It was only valid for 10 days after the end of the trip though, and so not valid for trips next summer.

We had the same for the Peru trip. I think we were supposed to use it to book another 2008 trip. Alas, we did not win the lottery within the 10-day time period, so we will have to wait till next year anyway.:laughing:

We were also offered a 10% discount, valid only for 10 days and not good for next year. I don't know anyone who planned to use it, or thought it was very helpful. I do think they could do a better job of rewarding repeat business.

We had the same for the Peru trip. I think we were supposed to use it to book another 2008 trip. Alas, we did not win the lottery within the 10-day time period, so we will have to wait till next year anyway.:laughing:
:rotfl:

Sayhello

Thanks for the info! So even if you book another trip within 10 days, it can't be used on a 2009 trip?? Just trying to make sure I get it. Sounds like early booking will be the way to go!

Thanks for the info! So even if you book another trip within 10 days, it can't be used on a 2009 trip?? Just trying to make sure I get it. Sounds like early booking will be the way to go!
Oh, you can probably use it on a 2009 trip if your current trip occurs after the new schedule is announced in August. The problem is for all the people who took their tours before August, when there were no 2009 tours to book for!

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter