• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do they sell dolls from it's a small world at this shop ?

FlowersChild

DIS Veteran
Here is the shop that I am talking about http://disneyland.disney.go.com/dis...detail?name=itsasmallworldToyShopShoppingPage

Because of the name of the shop ( "it's a small world" Toy Shop ) does that mean that some of the toys that they sell are dolls from It's a small world ride ? I love that ride ( never been to the one in DisneyLand, though I have a DisneyLand record that has that song on it since I was like 4 years old or so )

I first went on It's a small world in DisneyWorld when I was 4 years old and I loved it. Also I just talked about a DisneyLand record. My parents purchased that record in DisneyWorld, but the music is from rides that are in DisneyLand. When I was that age I did not know that the music from it's a small world on that record was from the ride in DisneyLand, I just figured that it was from the ride in DisneyWorld he he > I still have that record :goodvibes

Anyways I am really looking forward to going to that shop :goodvibes So do they sell dolls from It's a small world ride ? I would love to purchase a few dollies from it's a small world, if they sell any. After I purchase them I could take one of my dolls with me when I go on it's a small world in DisneyLand :goodvibes :goodvibes Also when I get back home I can take one of my dolls with me when I go on it's a small world in DisneyWorld :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

They have a lot of different toys in there. Personally I've never felt like they had enough Small World items. We bought our son a bath set several years ago from in there. It's the boat with I believe 6 of the children that sit in it. I think they have a few other things, but I don't recall any actual dolls. Would be cool if they did though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter