Do they ever cancel Candlelight Processional due to weather?

pixie2416

Mouseketeer
Hi! We are scheduled to see our first CP show this Friday and the forecast is for thunderstorms with strong gusty winds pretty much all day and all evening :-( If the weather is bad enough do they cancel? Any ideas what would happen if you booked the dining package?

We're only in the world for 3 days and have events booked each night, so a different night isn't an option. I'll be so disappointed if its cancelled! (oh well, I guess it would become a reason to come back at the holidays next year!).

Hi! We are scheduled to see our first CP show this Friday and the forecast is for thunderstorms with strong gusty winds pretty much all day and all evening :-( If the weather is bad enough do they cancel? Any ideas what would happen if you booked the dining package?

We're only in the world for 3 days and have events booked each night, so a different night isn't an option. I'll be so disappointed if its cancelled! (oh well, I guess it would become a reason to come back at the holidays next year!).
Disney will Cancel all outdoor entertainment if lightning is within a 7-mile radius of the park.

Because CP occurs well after you’ve enjoyed your meal, you won’t receive a package refund if the show is canceled.

Bummer. I was afraid that was the case. Fingers and toes crossed that the thunderstorms subside for a few hours in the evening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter