Do they do movies at BLT or BCV

SSDonut

DIS Veteran
Do they have movies (Tkg week) either poolside at BLT or lakeside at BCV? popcorn::

Does anyone know?

Thanks!

Lakeside at BCV, and when I was at BLT nearly 2 years ago, the movie shown was by the Contemporary pool.

They do on the beach in front of BC (infront of SA), and I want to say that they also show movies on the beach by CR, but don't quote me on that one. You are more than welcome to sit and watch at BC and the same goes for CR (if they have one). Enjoy.

As already posted, movies are on the beach in front of the Beach Club. There's also a campfire with marshmallows. If the weather is bad, they show the movie in the solarium.

At BLT, I've seen them set it up in the grass under the bridge between BLT and the Contemporary Tower. But that may have been a temporary location that one time.

The resort activities sheet in your check-in paperwork will have the details.

...At BLT, I've seen them set it up in the grass under the bridge between BLT and the Contemporary Tower. But that may have been a temporary location that one time....

That is where they were last week. Not directly under the bridge, but the screen is closer to the water and you can see it from the bridge.

At BLT, I've seen them set it up in the grass under the bridge between BLT and the Contemporary Tower. But that may have been a temporary location that one time.

Yep that is where they are. there is a little "wiggle" in the sidewalk as it goes from the main walkway between the two buildings and turns to go down the side of BLT (between BLT and the beach). There is a large area there and that is where they put up the blow up screen and chairs. Just be aware...there is no real set schedule. Since it is a portable screen they put it up some days and not others. If at BLT just jump on the boat and go over to Fort Wilderness and take the bus to the meadows pool. Just between the pool and the comfort station you will see the screen and permanent bleachers. It is a much nicer set-up and Chip/Dale do show up for a sing along...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter