Do the WDW & DL DAS Computers ‘Talk to Eachother’ Yet?

Oh, i do hope, will help take the sting off no HM.

Did double check dates, D-23 convention runs thru 8/25. Lots of big wigs, thinking perhaps they’d want to ‘show them a good time’ and keep HM open thru then but, what do I know, still doesn’t help me out arriving on 27th.
While rare, there have been times when HM is scheduled to reopen about a week before Halloween time officially starts and other times it soft opened early. So there is a very, very small chance that by the end of your trip it would be up and running (depending on the length of your trip of course).

While rare, there have been times when HM is scheduled to reopen about a week before Halloween time officially starts and other times it soft opened early. So there is a very, very small chance that by the end of your trip it would be up and running (depending on the length of your trip of course).

Will def keep checking back, thanks. Only staying to Labor Day but you never know.

If you have any questions specifically about DAS at DLR, feel free to ask on the Disneyland (California) forum. We have lots of posters there who use DAS who can answer questions and give good suggestions.
Is there a link to that thread?? I search and cannot find these "superthreads". We were just at WDW in November, had no problem getting a DAS for my 6 year old with severe ADHD and Oppositional disorder, who is also a flight risk. We will be at DL for the first time in mid-June. We were assuming that it worked the same way. Go to guest relations, explain the need and the safety concerns with lengthy lines, get the picture taken, and then go to each ride needed to get a return time as needed. But, there seem to be different modes of using or acquiring the DAS at DL than at WDW? Also, our first day is an EMH morning, with a 7 am open. Does City Hall guest relations open at that time or do they open at the GP opening at 8?

Thank you!

Is there a link to that thread?? I search and cannot find these "superthreads". We were just at WDW in November, had no problem getting a DAS for my 6 year old with severe ADHD and Oppositional disorder, who is also a flight risk. We will be at DL for the first time in mid-June. We were assuming that it worked the same way. Go to guest relations, explain the need and the safety concerns with lengthy lines, get the picture taken, and then go to each ride needed to get a return time as needed. But, there seem to be different modes of using or acquiring the DAS at DL than at WDW? Also, our first day is an EMH morning, with a 7 am open. Does City Hall guest relations open at that time or do they open at the GP opening at 8?

Thank you!
It works pretty much the same except that when DAS started, WDW gave out DAS Return Times at the individual attractions and DL had kiosks scattered around the parks.
That is changing as some DL attractions are able to give out DAS Times at the attraction and WDW is just starting to get kiosks.

Guest Relations is open whenever guests are in the park, so if the park is open at 7, it will be open too. The DL kiosks can also issue DAS.

It works pretty much the same except that when DAS started, WDW gave out DAS Return Times at the individual attractions and DL had kiosks scattered around the parks.
That is changing as some DL attractions are able to give out DAS Times at the attraction and WDW is just starting to get kiosks.

Guest Relations is open whenever guests are in the park, so if the park is open at 7, it will be open too. The DL kiosks can also issue DAS.
Yep or if they are letting people on to Main Street an hour before park opening, guest relations will be open at that time.

I have a Mickey File for my son that originated in WDW that they were able to pull up in DL and provide the accommodation. So some things work. I know we have used a DAS in DL, but I don't remember if he was already in the system there or we needed to create a new one for there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter