Do the waiters do anything special at any of the theme dinners?

kangaroodle

DVC Member
Do the waiters do any songs or entertainment during the Tropical/Mexicali night? or the Small World dinner? Or at any of the dinners? Just wondering if I'll miss anything when I book Palo.:earsgirl:

Kathy,

There is always something going on it seems. On tropical night on our May 2001 cruise they did a big parade and limbo in the dinging room. Pulled people out of their chairs to dance with them. It was quite fun and we were bummed we forgot our camera (tip - always bring your camera with you as you never know what will happen!).

For Small World night all the wait staff disappears and then usually a member of the cruise staff or one of the entertainers comes in and thanks you for sailing and asks if you had a good time. Then asks you to thank you wait staff and they come marching out carrying flags from their countiries and parading around again. It is really fun!

The one show not to miss is the regular show in Animator's Palette. If you saw the Travel Channel show you got a peek at this.

Like I said there is always something going on! I can't believe we sail in a little over three weeks! See you on board!

We have found that our waiters do special things on every night. They have "shows" they do but the little things they do at your table are hard to miss. They have done magic tricks, table tricks and made hats out of napkins for the kids. We keep saying we will eat at Palos but so far we have too much fun in the main dining rooms.

On tropical night they parade around (pulling people up with them) to do the limbo.. on Animators night they change their vests from black and white to color and parade, on Small world night they do the parade of nations with the flags of the various countries represented by the crew. Depending on your server they will tell jokes, sing, do crayon tricks for the kids. I remember a big too doo about the the baked alaska one night which was cool but don't recall which night it was...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter