Do Pack n Plays fit in renovated All Star Movies queen bed rooms?

DisFam17

Earning My Ears
Do Pack and Plays fit in renovated All Star Movies rooms with a queen bed and queen murphy bed? If so did you have room for your stroller to be uncollapsed? Where did you store your luggage? Do the new main queen beds (not the murphy) allow for under the bed storage?

TIA!

I can say that yes, a pack-n-play will fit in the refurbed All Star Movies rooms since they are the same size and layout as the POP rooms. I think the best place is where the connecting door is/would be. You should also be able to put your stroller near the window without collapsing it. We typically nest our luggage and stick it in the closet.

Enjoy your vacation!

Thank you! I have not stayed at the All Stars or Pop yet. It has only now become possible with the change to two queens at the All Stars starting at AS Movies. Thanks for the tips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter