"Do Over!" Avalon and LizKitty Meet the Mouse! FINAL DAY POSTED: Update page 6

I just finished your TR, and I really enjoyed reading it! Thanks so much for posting it. It sounds like you and your DD had a wonderful time, and I'm sure you'll cherish those memories forever.

:thumbsup2I have started reading your pre trip/trip report and have now decided to start my own. First off, your report was great!!! I plan to borrow certain aspects of it for mine, specifically the Cast list. I hope to be able to have my DW have a similar experience with each of my 4 DD when they reach 13. So you may have helped to create a new family tradition! :goodvibes

Secondly, i sense long nights in front of my PC as i update and feed my addiction to DL!!! (shakes fist) LOL!!!

I'm currently on page 4 but i am reading it like a Harry Potter Novel. Can't wait to see what happens next!!

popcorn::

Loved your TR!! What a great mommy you are. :lovestruc The pictures and writing were great...thanks for sharing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter