Do Moonlight Magic tickets ever get canceled?

LynJ

Mouseketeer
We had a Christmas trip planned, which, due to a family emergency, has to be changed. Kiddo is being a great sport, considering we're giving up Star Wars and a New Year's Eve fireworks dessert party.

We'll now be there in August during one of the moonlight magic event dates, which I know are sold out. The dvc website says you can check for cancellations, but the cancel message hasn't changed in several days. Does anyone actually cancel these events, or do people just no-show since they're free?

I'd love to have a chance to surprise the family with a special event while we're there.

Thanks!

I have 'released' tickets in the past, so it does happen. I try to be courteous, and I am sure many others do as well.

That being said, I would see if you could try to hook up with someone on one of the boards here that might let you meet up with them at check in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter