Do-it-yourself website?

Benducci

<font color=peach>Disney Fiends!!<br><font color=b
I am looking for something that is fairly easy to set up and use. Our class is a pretty close class. We all get together from time to time & set playdates up frequently. I would like to set up a website which we will password protect for our class only. I want it to just be for things going on, a ticker to count days until something is happening, a place where they can log in & see what is going on & reply to stories or add photos. Am I asking too much? I don't know much about how to do this. I usually play secretary for everyone & do all this calling & emailing so I figured if I set something up like this it may be easier for us. Family Fun magazine recommended Famster.com, OurStory.com and Easysite.com. Has anyone used them? Thanks for any insight!!

Have you considered making your own Yahoo Group? It's not a website format, but you can make the group private and only available to those you invite to be part of it. You can uploads photos, post, have databases and calendars. I've set these up just for trip planning info when we are traveling with a group-it makes communicating with everyone so much easier. ;)

I've looked at Yahoo but I belong to a few groups ther already & they have a terrible issue with spamming. I had to quit a coupl of groups because the spamming got out of han. Also theirs is really just a message board. I am looking for something more. Thanks!

No problem, just thought I'd suggest it in case you hadn't considered it. :thumbsup2

I guess I should be thankful I haven't had issues with spamming on any of the yahoo groups.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter