do i need a travel agent for tokyo disney?

Dreams Unlimited Travel actually can't book you at Tokyo Disney. Found that out when traveling with them last fall on their Disney-centric ABD China trip. At least that's what I understood...

I'm gonna say no. I was able to get a handle on Disney in Paris no problem. Just do your research, read these boards. There are lots of tips and info online. You Tube videos are also a great resource.

I lived in Tokyo a few years ago and always bought my tickets for the parks at the Disney store in Shibuya- great shopping too. It is easy to take the train to Disney and we always stayed at the hotels right offsite next to the trains.
We went in June and early July before the schools let out and not really crowded. Be prepared at opening for the crowds to run you down to get to Toy Story.
Feel free to ask any questions.

I know you guys run dreams,but your brutally honest so do you think a travel agency is needed to travel to Tokyo Disney?

no you don't need a travel agency....just do your research and go DIY...
you don't really need a travel agency to travel anywhere...
unless you're an organized tour sort of person...

if you're going to fly all the way to japan, i assume you'll want to do a bit more than just tokyo disney...
again, just do your research and you'll be fine..

as for tokyo disney itself, if you don't stay in one of the disney hotels, i highly recommend the hilton that's right there...
very good service and pretty good room prices...and it's one of the partner hotels so you get the same benefits...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter