• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do I have to contact my Dreams rep or?

patsal

<font color=FF3399>I've discovered I don't need to
Does anyone know if I have to contact my Dreams rep to request that the new code for check ins on or before April 9 can be applied to my reservation or do they just automatically do that? I don't want to be a pest, but I don't want to miss out either? This is the first time I've put the vacation in someone elses hands and I fee llike I'm not in control, but I don't want to step on toes! Thanks for anyone who can answer!;)

Patsal,
Thats what they are there for, give them a quick email, to let them know of the code, most of the time, they are up on all the new codes, but somtimes it doesnt hurt to remind them.
The reps there are great, and I've let them handle 5 trips for me.
They are really ontop of things there.
So go ahead and give your rep an email....
Have a great time!!!

That's the great thing about Dreams, they keep on top of those things for you. :teeth: But I am sure it's no big deal if you email and ask the rep to check for you.

I LOVE DREAMS!!!!

Thanks everyone, that makes me feel better. I'll drop a quick e-mail just to be certain.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter