DO I have to call ? Lol Family of 5

Jillian757

Earning My Ears
Hello! I’m new to RCCL website. Our first and only cruise was 2 weeks ago on DCL. I could search for rooms that fit 5 easily. Now, I can’t it seems on RCCL website. I tried pricing out 2 rooms , but the price came out close to DCL lol! So, do I have to call them? Is there something I’m missing? Thank you

Hello, we are only a family of 4 but with 2 teens so need 3 beds. We're also new to Royal and I started a thread earlier about the beds (nobody has replied yet). I'm in the midst of searching other sites with Royal info but it's really hard figuring out the beds!! I see the Legend with symbols but I really still don't fully understand. I think I booked the wrong room and need to change it. I'm following your thread, but I'm thinking I also need to call to ensure I have the bunk bed style room, like on the Wonder.

Yes, you have to call to find rooms for 5. It's super frustrating. Not every RCCL ship has rooms that can hold 5, but even with this setup you still have to call. It's a huge reason I haven't tried RCCL yet.

Reactions: TJA
Yes you have to call.
It's a little annoying, but it's to protect bigger families so they dont have to get multiple cabins or suites to fit everyone in, as on a lot of ships theres few rooms that accommodate 5. They don't want smaller groups to take them all up...

I mostly dislike calling b/c then they have my number and can call me to 'follow up' even though all i wanted is quotes - and I also feel badly asking for too many quotes!

They were able to get our family of 6 in one cabin. I called(and it was a little over 2 months before the sailing). They put us in an accessible room so it was considered an oversized ocean view room. 2 twins/bunk out of ceiling/roll up cot and sleeper sofa. Worked out well for us!

Family cabins cannot be booked online. You must go through a TA or call

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter