Do I have ANY options if no longer going to use Priceline room?

T

TWOOD

I booked the Wyndham Palace thru Priceline for $50 on Aug. 30, but am no longer in need of the room. Do I just "eat" the $61 I paid, or do I have any options for reimbursement? I've never used Priceline before, and obviously now wish I hadn't... Thanks so much for your help!:(

Sorry, no chance of reimbursement. One of the reasons such good deals are to be had through priceline is that its a guaranteed booking for the hotel. Can you give the room to a friend? I've also heard of some people selling these unwanted bookings on eBay.

Twood,

You might be able to sell your priceline reservation. The Wyndham is an abosolutely fantastic hotel and is right across the street from downtown disney. And the rate you got is a great rate. I'm sure people would be interested in purchasing your reservation from you. You could just switch the name it's reserved for.

Go to this website http://pub4.ezboard.com/fpricelineandexpediabiddingorlandowaltdisneyworld and post the dates and price you are looking for and there might be someone who wants those dates. And if you really want to get rid of it just try and sell it for a flat $50. The lowest I've seen that hotel go for in your date period is $48 + taxes and priceline fee of $5.95. I'm sure someone on that board or someone in the DIS would be interested.

Hope this helps.

Jami

Thanks Jami! I'm toying with keeping it myself or trying to sell it. I appreciate your help!

I've sold a reservation for the Wyndham. Go to ebay and look up completed auctions by bidder stlrod and you'll find a listing that sold about a week ago. Feel free to copy it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter