• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do I count ds with my # for adr?

Jennygt

DIS Veteran
I forget what I did last time, he will be 2 (turning 3 during the trip) in a high chair, not on dining plan, might eat from my plate might order from kids menu. Do I count him? We are 4 adults ds would make us 5. Will that make getting a table harder, if I can only get a table for 4 is it wrong to show up with him and ask for a high chair. He was only 12 months last trip so I don't think this even came up. Thanks guys!

I would think that since he will need a place to sit that you would indeed include him in the number of people for your dining party. We have always included our kids in the number of our dining party, even when they were infants.

Yep, even a 4 month old infant that I wore in a sling had to be counted. I know this because a few years ago our ADR ar 50s Prime Time was messed up (baby wasn't counted in the ADR) and the CM seemed less than friendly about it. They did accommodate us, but we waited for what felt like forever to be seated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter