• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do Dining Credits get put on room key, or what?

WDW4us2006

DIS Veteran
OK, How does the dining plan work? Do they put your credits on your key like everything else? Do you have a separate card? I have heard something about "stamping". Is this all set up at check-in? :confused3

Yes it is on your room key. The "stamping" people are talking about is so your dessert doesn't melt while you are eating. THey ring them up and then "stamp" your receipts so that you can get your ice cream later.
HTH

How do you get your dessert later? Is this just for Quick Service? Love the idea, but how does this work in a TS restaurant?

Does anyone know if they will do this at POP? We had a horrible time last year at dinner. The ice cream would be melted before we got started on the meals and the food would be cold by the time we got the ice cream. Thanks for any info.

me4disney said:
Does anyone know if they will do this at POP? We had a horrible time last year at dinner. The ice cream would be melted before we got started on the meals and the food would be cold by the time we got the ice cream. Thanks for any info.

I'm sure you could ask to do it this way since it's done other places. Makes logical sense!! ;) CM's are usually quick to please so I'm sure it would be ok.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter