Do CRT Reservations Ever Open Up?

bigeyedfish

Mouseketeer
I did not start planning our trip until after the 180 day mark so I missed out on making a CRT ADR. So far I've had pretty good luck finding the reservations we're looking for (still need a few, but hopeful). In all this time I've been scouring the Dining Reservations page I have never seen an ADR for CRT. Does CRT ever open up?

Like anywhere, they can become available, but are grbbed almost as fast as the become available. Its often a matte rof luck finding one.
Another vote to use Touringplan reservation finder. It has helped us with hard to get reservations.

I see it pass by quite often when I'm scrolling through for same-day dinner options.

Agreed about the TP res finder. I initially could only get my CRT reservation at 2:30pm on my 180 day but wanted a normal lunch time. Moved to 1:30 and then eventually 12:30 thanks to the reservations finder texts.

They do open up. In fact, I was able to book on different times and dates on Christmas week for dinner for every single day (Dec 27th to Jan 2nd) until I decided on my final decision, even after it all appeared sold out.

Bad thing, I ended up with a few hundred bucks blocked in my card for a few days, but then I cancelled all but one, and in a few more days it was all refunded except for my final choice of course. So yeah, they do open up. Keep checking or set up a reservation search on Touring Plans, it is free.

CRT is prepaid? I’m going with a Girl Scout Troop next May and was hoping to get a reservation. I went in 2016 but had dining plan so didn’t think about it, I know at that time it wasn’t prepaid. When the Girl Scouts go we won’t have the dining plan :(

CRT is prepaid? I’m going with a Girl Scout Troop next May and was hoping to get a reservation. I went in 2016 but had dining plan so didn’t think about it, I know at that time it wasn’t prepaid. When the Girl Scouts go we won’t have the dining plan :(

Without a dining plan, it is prepaid. You need to pay the full amount for each person at time of reservation. It is refunded if cancelled up to 1 day before. No show will forfeit the full amount.

I couldn't get it at our 180, but set a finder in Touring Plans and about 30ish days before our trip, one opened up and I snagged it.

Without a dining plan, it is prepaid. You need to pay the full amount for each person at time of reservation. It is refunded if cancelled up to 1 day before. No show will forfeit the full amount.
Do you know if I add the dining plan at a later date I can get the prepaid refunded?

Do you know if I add the dining plan at a later date I can get the prepaid refunded?

I'm not sure, but I guess you could ask for it either by calling the Disney Dining line, or directly at CRT when you check in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter