Do any of you own at BWV and have friends..

SnowWitch

DIS Veteran
who are considering buying at another resort, so you can have an 11 month booking window at 2 resorts? I know this might sound nuts!!!! We purchased quite a few points last year and are not in a position to add on. Our friends are thinking of buying at VB, we vacation together pretty regular and we thought this would be a great way to utilize the 11 month booking window for the Grand Villa at both properties. Any and all opinions are appreciated!!!!!!!!!!

I was told that even though you own at both resorts, the add-on points that you have are only ones you can use at your 11 month booking window. So, if you added on another 100 points at VWL, you could only book a ressie worth 100 points at 11 months, but could add on the rest of your trip at your 7 month window.

Do you follow? It seems weird but once you logic it out, it's understandable.

That sounds like a plan. You could book all the BWV reservations and your friends can book all the Vero reservations. Interesting. Let us know how you like it after you have tried it for awhile.

We own at BWV and my brother owns at OKW. We've vacationed together - we book the BWV portion and they the OKW. It's worked for us.

You could also borrow from next year at the one resort and bank the points fromat other resort. Then next year borrow from the one you banked and bank the other resort then you would have double points available at 11 months. For example you have 100 BWV and 100 OKW you Bank BWV and borrow OKW and then switch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter