Do any Diabetics visit DLRP?

Fiona35

DIS Veteran
I'm diabetic but recently had my medication changed so I now have to inject before meals and it will be the first time I've had to do this at Disney.

Do you reckon it will be okay to do this in the ladies toilets or is there a room you can use to do your injections as I don't believe you should inject in public?

Also do you reckon they will let me take my pen and needles in the park, I'm a bit worried security will check my bag and then confiscate them.

TIA

My Ds is diabetic and he had no prblem bringing his medical items into the parks.
You can use the First aid rooms in both parks to do blood tests and injections. My DS injected while sitting at the tables at Restaurants and nobody even looked at him.
I'm sure that you will not encounter any problems - have fun planning!

I'm diabetic and although I havent been to DLRP yet, I have been to WDW and as with when ever I go anywhere and eat I simply just pop to the toilets to take my insulin.
Never had no problems taking my pen or needles into the parks either.

Just take a letter from your GP if you're worried about security - I can't imagine it being a problem at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter