Do any 1 bedroom villas sleep 5?

chicagoshannon

DIS Veteran
I know some 1 bedrooms allow 5 people even though only have beds for 4. Do any have beds for 5 people? I know Riviera will but are there any others?

Animal Kingdom Villas (except Values)
Bay Lake Tower
Old Key West
Riviera
Villas at Grand Floridian

all officially sleep 5.

Thanks so much! I like the 2 bathrooms! Do the 2 bathrooms both have toilets or are they like the Poly with only 1 toilet but 2 showers? I prefer more toilets than showers. lol

Thanks so much! I like the 2 bathrooms! Do the 2 bathrooms both have toilets or are they like the Poly with only 1 toilet but 2 showers? I prefer more toilets than showers. lol
They are two real bathrooms. One is in the master bedroom, the second just off the entrance to the villa at the door. One note, the GF one bedroom will have a murphy bed, not a sleeper chair. So it's a smaller bed (bunk sized, not twin sized).

Also VGC and Aulani have the murphy bed for the 5th person. VGC has 2 bathrooms as well. Oh - and I believe both HHI and VB had the sleeper chairs added during a past refurb.

That's great thanks. Is VGC still super hard to trade into?

There's frequently availability for 7 months for the larger villas but you have to be the lucky one clicking right at 8 am at 7 months. I bombed out on it this morning. :(

There's frequently availability for 7 months for the larger villas but you have to be the lucky one clicking right at 8 am at 7 months. I bombed out on it this morning. :(
aw I'm sorry. I haven't been tracking GC because I figured there's no way we'd ever get in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter