Do all restaurants require cc# for ps on Thanksgiving?

Gagebre

Mouseketeer
I tried to make a ps at Boma's on Thanksgiving and they said they needed my cc number. Anyone else get this?

It's not un common for the Disney restaurants to request a credit card to hold a PS for certain Holidays like Mother's Day, Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas. It's my understanding that most, if not all, the Disney restaurants (except counter service) do this for Thanksgiving.

I made ps at Narcoossees for Thanksgiving dinner I did NOT leave a credit card wasn't even asked

Almost all WDW restaurants require a cc for Thanksgiving. You will be billed a no show fee if you do'nt cancel 48 hours in advance.

There were too many problems with people making PS all over the place and not showing, meanwhile theyw ere turning away people without PS's who then had no where to eat.

A lot of restaurants in major cities now do this as well year round.

Anne

I made ressies at Coral Reef for dinner T-day night and we had to give a CC# also. They said there was a charge of $10 per person for no shows. They also said this was only due to the holiday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter