Do all Dis resorts

Pluto777

DIS Veteran
-specifically CBR and WL, have an adapter you can simply plug in to recharge your apple or Android phone, or do we need to bring the charger as well (instead of just the cable)? Thanks!

Not all resorts have USB plugs in the rooms yet. I don't know about CBR or WL specifically, but I would bring the charger just in case.

Bring a charger just in case the USB plugs don't work. I've had rooms where they didn't work and some that charged so sloooooooowwwwwlllllyyyy.

We bring plugins and adapters for all devices. We also drag a10000 battery pack too which charger both phones in our backpack during the day. Never without juice.

The Wilderness Lodge didn't have any USB ports when we were there in February, just regular outlets. I would bring a power strip when staying at the WL because there are only two outlets on the desk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter