DME Timeline

Gregowa

Mouseketeer
i know this question has undoubtably be asked before but I have not been able to find the answer so please forgive me for asking again. Does anyone have a good estimate of how long it takes DME to get from MCO to drop off at AK Kidani? Our grandson will be joining us for our December trip and will be arriving late on a Friday afternoon around 5:00 pm. I have dining reservations for 7:00 at Sanaa and was trying to get an idea of whether or not he will arrive in time for our reservation. Many thanks for an help anyone can contribute!

You can always include him and if he doesn't show just let them know when you check in you are one short. You will not be charged for a no show fee.

i know this question has undoubtably be asked before but I have not been able to find the answer so please forgive me for asking again. Does anyone have a good estimate of how long it takes DME to get from MCO to drop off at AK Kidani? Our grandson will be joining us for our December trip and will be arriving late on a Friday afternoon around 5:00 pm. I have dining reservations for 7:00 at Sanaa and was trying to get an idea of whether or not he will arrive in time for our reservation. Many thanks for an help anyone can contribute!
I've used DME many times in recent years, including to AKL. Barring a mishap of some sort (flight delay, major accident on the highway severely slowing things down, etc.), he should arrive in plenty of time.

Is your grandson staying at Kidani? DME will only take him to the resort he is staying at so if it is not Kidani, he'll have to allow additional time to get to Sanaa. He could use uber, lyft or a taxi or a Disney bus from his resort to AK and then transfer to the AKL bus.

I have had it take as little as 70 minutes and as long as over two hours. It really depends on if he has to wait in line, if he gets on an empty or almost full bus, if other resorts are stopped at first, construction delays, rush hour traffic. Lots of variables. 90 minutes is a good estimate, but I wouldn't rely on it. Like PP said, I would include him in the reservation and if he shows up late or not at all, no harm no foul if you'll all still be dining at Sanaa regardless.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!