DME The night before

ACJT

DIS Veteran
If I have a very early morning flight, (5:20am)can I have DME pick me up at resort the evening prior.... then spend the night at the Hyatt in terminal ?

If I have a very early morning flight, (5:20am)can I have DME pick me up at resort the evening prior.... then spend the night at the Hyatt in terminal ?
Yes, that's definitely possible. Just call Disney's Magical Express and explain your situation. There's really never issue getting an earlier bus. It's leaving later than your scheduled time that's tricky (unfortunately).

Just remember you will have to bring any luggage you are going to check with you on the bus, they will put it underneath, as you won't be able to use RAC in your situation.

You are entitled to one round trip on DME during the course of your stay. It does not have to be on arrival and departure day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter