DLRP at Christmas...

dlpSteve

Mr Dedicated to DLP
We went to DLRP in late November last year and it was wondeful. We are planning to get married in early December and want to honeymoon in DLRP.

The question I have is that when we were there last year we just missed out on the start of the 'full' Christmas season. By that I mean we just missed Le Noel de Mickey and also the extras Christmas stalls/shops in Disney Village which all kicked in on November 30th. I was wondering of anyone knew when the 'full' Christmas season started this year as we'd hate to miss it again?

many thanks in advance

Christmas season in the parks will be 8th November 2003 to 4th January 2004. Additionally, Disney Village will have its 'Scandinavian Christmas chalets' (ie, log cabins selling naff Christmas goods) from 6th December.

Regards

Rob

I sense a bit of apathy towards the Disney Village Christmas 'extras' - are they not that great?

They're OK, and do add a touch of Christmas spirit to Disney Village. Some of the chalets sold interesting food or goods, but there was also a lot of touristy nonsense available as well! I wouldn't plan a visit especially to take advantage of the DV additions at Christmas, but I guess it's a nice bonus if they are there.

Having said all that (definitely a case of damning with faint praise) I should point out that I do love to visit at Christmas time because the atmosphere in Disneyland is so wonderful.

Regards

Rob

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter