DLPR Questions

mandymouse

Bahama Mama Time !!
Hi Guys

I've travelled from the UK Community Boards, to see you as my daughter is off to DLP in two weeks time with the school and she asked me to post a couple of questions.

1. Approx (in Euros) do pins cost?
2. Approx (in Euros) do T-shirts cost?
3. Is the PhotoPass system of taking photos done there like at WDW?

She may have a few more questions for you as it has been about 4 years since our last visit. When we were there in 2001 we felt that in comparison to WDW the merchandise was reasonably priced, do you feel that this is still the case.

Thanks for any help

Individual pins are 6 euros. Some pins are occassionally on sale for 3 euros (good for trading purposes). Starter pin sets are 20 euros (lanyard with 4 pins).

T-shirts range in price. I've seen some pre-packaged ones for 15 euros, and then some really nice ones with embroidery for as much as 35 euros, with everything in between.

Not sure what PhotoPass is, so can't help you there.

In comparison to WDW, I'd have to agree that the merchandise is priced on a slightly less expensive scale (especially since the euro is stronger than the US dollar right now). ::MinnieMo

Hi,

1. pins are from 3 €, normally 6€ or 8,50€ (3D) or 10,50 for the LE Pins.
2. T-Shirts are from 10€
3. Sorry no Photopass System

There are often reduced T-Shirts at the boutiques under the Disneyland Hotel.

Greets Renate

I don't find the cost of pins too bad compared with WDW Mandy :)

Hi Mandy

welcome to the other side :rotfl:

I recall buying packs that had 5 pins for about €12 - €15 for DD and DS. CM were very good at trading these for much better pins from the CM's lanyards. So DD and DS scored with trades.

Reid

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter