• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DLP via Eurostar? A Tip/Warning

Astrid

<font color=9933CC>Shoot for the moon. Even if you
I've just spoken to a mate of mine who's travelling to DLP in 10 days via Eurostar, there are two families going and she's told me that Eurostar have split the families up on the train even though it was a block booking.

So, thought I'd just pass on the tip that if you were thinking of travelling by Eurostar and there's more than one family make sure when the tickets are booked that you stress you all want to sit together.

Even though she's phoned Eurostar and the agent who booked it for them, there's apparently nothing they can do about it. :(

....... how strange! I've used Eurostar three times and I thought that the seat numbers were assigned straightaway, so you'd think they'd have been put together - but then I suppose if other seats were already booked and assigned, they'd be unable to put them all in the same area.
Aren't they in the same carriage?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter