DLP USA phone #?

Gehrig1B

DIS Veteran
We have a June booking. Must I call the international number to book restaurants and make changes to my hotel reservation or is there a USA number to call? Thanks in advance for any help.

No, there is no USA number for Disneyland Paris. The way to get around the international phone charges is to call the number for Walt Disney World in Florida and ask to be transferred to Disneyland Paris Dining Reservations.

I call WDW yesterday and was transferred... it took some doing 4 trys... but I did get thru... finally... got a lot of info but still not everything... so I planning on call back today or tomorrow and booking everything.

I call WDW yesterday and was transferred... it took some doing 4 trys... but I did get thru... finally... got a lot of info but still not everything... so I planning on call back today or tomorrow and booking everything.

Here's the USA #

407-939-7807 ... option #5 ... they are on GMT ... about 7 hours ahead of Colorado

We have a June booking. Must I call the international number to book restaurants and make changes to my hotel reservation or is there a USA number to call? Thanks in advance for any help.

Here's the USA #

407-939-7807 ... option #5 ... they are on GMT ... about 7 hours ahead of Colorado

Here's the USA #

We made our hotel reservations, I called and was transfer, and got someone right here in Orlando, the CM was great, and booked me through the UK site, and I got a nice deal 25% off the room and free half board, and we went all in with a club level room.

Can I use this number to make dinning reservations? and need to add food allergy... as well as a note on my hotel reservations?

We made our hotel reservations, I called and was transfer, and got someone right here in Orlando, the CM was great, and booked me through the UK site, and I got a nice deal 25% off the room and free half board, and we went all in with a club level room.

Can I use this number to make dinning reservations? and need to add food allergy... as well as a note on my hotel reservations?

YAY!! I'm glad it worked!! I would try this number first for ADR as it seems to be the easiest number to use :-) ENJOY!! Cheers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts