DLP to CDG

disneyholic family

disney on my mind....
in July, we'll be staying at DLP for the first time (newport bay).

The question is, how to get from DLP to the airport (we'll arrive by Eurostar, so getting to DLP isn't an issue).

Originally, i was thinking of taking the high speed train, but when i looked at how far the train station is in the terminal from where we have to be (terminal 2A), i'm having second thoughts.

We're a group of 9. Six adults and 3 small children (5, 3, 13 months).

It seems it would make more sense for us to take private transportation.

Does anyone know of a reputable car service (mini-bus to be more specific).

thanks!

With such a big group I would take private transportation.
Ezy shuttle is used often, and also BT Transfer. I would check their fleet. Or maybe 2 cars.

I'll have a party of 2, and was wondering best way also. We're staying on property, Santa Fe, just one night. Want to take advantage of extra magic on morning & flight leaves CDG at 6:15pm. Want to get most time out of last day at park & wondering what to do with luggage, where to depart from? There are so many options...would it be best to leave luggage at hotel, walk back & get private transportation; or check luggage at train or disney park and take TGV?

I'll have a party of 2, and was wondering best way also. We're staying on property, Santa Fe, just one night. Want to take advantage of extra magic on morning & flight leaves CDG at 6:15pm. Want to get most time out of last day at park & wondering what to do with luggage, where to depart from? There are so many options...would it be best to leave luggage at hotel, walk back & get private transportation; or check luggage at train or disney park and take TGV?

Price wise the train or the bus for 2 people will be slightly cheaper than private transportation, but I'm talking maybe 10-20 euro. So I would go with private transportation and leave your luggage at the concierge at the park and ask the private transportation company to pick you up at the station, or indeed go back to the hotel and let the company pick you up there. If pick up time is 4:00 pm from Santa Fe, leave the park around 3:30 (taking you walk at a normal speed).

i've checked with many of the private companies listed in the FAQ and every single one of them would need to provide us with two vehicles.
Doesn't anyone in france have a vehicle big enough for 9 passengers (as in a 12 passenger vehicle)?
This is the first time i've encountered this problem.
In Barcelona and the UK, every company was able to provide a vehicle big enough for a group of 9.

What's up with paris?????

i've checked with many of the private companies listed in the FAQ and every single one of them would need to provide us with two vehicles.
Doesn't anyone in france have a vehicle big enough for 9 passengers (as in a 12 passenger vehicle)?
In Barcelona and the UK, every company was able to provide a vehicle big enough for a group of 9.

Apparently there is no market for it. If there was, they would have it.
Maybe smaller families travel to Paris.

I found out why. In Europe you can only drive with max. 9 people in a car with a normal drivers license. This includes the driver. So for your group of 9 plus the driver, the driver needs an extra license.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter