DLP Tips please!

Ware Bears

Bring me that horizon
In order to assist Bonnie for her trip next month and little moi for my trip in August (see I am practising my French already!:rotfl: ) we would be VERY VERY grateful if everybody could post their tips on this thread, then we do not have to spend hours trawling through all the old threads! Mind you, I can think of a lot worse ways to while away the time!

Thanking you all in advance, I just know my notebook will soon be full up!:sunny:

Buy 5 sets of thermals!!!!! ;) :rotfl:
I'm sure more exciting tips will come to me and I'll post again soon!! :sunny:

Take in bottled water & refill from the drinking fountains which is perfectly ok to drink.

Eat at videolpolis (spell?) cafe - eat & watch show at the same time,

If staying on site, & weather warm take a mid-day break & pop back for a swim. We've done this back to D.C. Ranch

I found saying Bonjour! to the CMs gave me excellent service from them. I'm sure they would have been good anyway, but I always think it's nice to make the effort to greet them in their own language (those that are French, obviously!)

I would definitely want to be trying the new hot air balloon ride too!

Miffy2003 said:
I found saying Bonjour! to the CMs gave me excellent service from them. I'm sure they would have been good anyway, but I always think it's nice to make the effort to greet them in their own language (those that are French, obviously!)

Totally agree, I usually try to talk as much French as I can when I'm there - not like I get to use it back at home. I was in the big clothes shop in Disney Village and I spoke to the guy in French, using different tenses and everything! He said he was impressed with my French and it was nice when people make an effort.

Some of the English can be really embaressing over there - I was in the Red Garter Saloon a couple of years ago when some guy grunted a drinks order to the barmaid who couldn't understand him very well so when he left I said to her that I didn't know what he said either and I'm supposed to speak the same langauge as him!

Buy 5 sets of thermals!!!!!

And double that for your Christmas trip!!! :teeth:

I don't really have a tip, except to say just enjoy the little things in the park - take the time to wander and look around. And if you fancy a break from the park, go and have a drink or a bite to eat at one of the hotels - and get some ideas of where you might like to stay for your third visit!! ;)

Thanks for posting that link, Steve and thanks to everyone else........please keep 'em coming!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter