DLP questions....

psimon

Will travel for turkey legs!
Visiting DLP in July. We are a group of 7 with 3 rooms at the Newport Bay Club. I know DLP does not have magic bands. How does one purchase things and have it billed back to the room? How do I get all room bills back to my room? Trying to learn how things work at DLP! Thanks!

---Paul in Southern NJ

DLP now has magic passes - a credit card sized card which has everything on - your park tickets, any meal plans or extras you have pre purchased. This can also be used as a charge card.
Most places will let you charge back to your room but some restaurants in Disney Village are not owned by Disney so you arent able to do this and some of the smaller carts dont allow you to either.
You have to give a credit card/bank card details at check in and your card is automatically charged when the amount reaches a certain amount.

Im assuming you can just give the same card details for all rooms if you want it all charged to one account

DLP now has magic passes - a credit card sized card which has everything on - your park tickets, any meal plans or extras you have pre purchased. This can also be used as a charge card.
Most places will let you charge back to your room but some restaurants in Disney Village are not owned by Disney so you arent able to do this and some of the smaller carts dont allow you to either.
You have to give a credit card/bank card details at check in and your card is automatically charged when the amount reaches a certain amount.

Im assuming you can just give the same card details for all rooms if you want it all charged to one account
Sorry to hijack- If we booked through Hotels.com, then is the pass given to you at check-in? And do we just have to give them the park tickets at that time as well?

Sorry to hijack- If we booked through Hotels.com, then is the pass given to you at check-in? And do we just have to give them the park tickets at that time as well?

Have you booked the hotel and park tickets through Hotels.com?

Im not sure how it will work if you have booked the tickets through a separate company but you will still be given a card as this is your proof that you are staying at that hotel (only DLP hotels) and you will need this for access to EHM, hotel facilities such as swimming pool etc

We stayed in Davy Crocket last December and booked through Disney but then also booked a night either side of the stay without tickets through Expedia. The bookings werent linked but when we checked in we were given 3 magic passes each - one for the main time there with our tickets and meals plans on, then one for each other night.
I cant remember if we had charge priviledges added onto the first night extra cards or not.

I think if you have bought tickets separatly you will just give those at the ticket stiles and if they are printed tickets they are just exchanged for a paper ticket they are not added to the magic pass

Thank you. We only booked hotel, not the package on hotels.com. We are guests of a CM so I believe it would probably be a separate ticket/card situation which is fine.

Visiting DLP in July. We are a group of 7 with 3 rooms at the Newport Bay Club. I know DLP does not have magic bands. How does one purchase things and have it billed back to the room? How do I get all room bills back to my room? Trying to learn how things work at DLP! Thanks!

---Paul in Southern NJ

when are you going?
we'll also be at DLP in july - we're a group of 9 also at newport bay...

Booking direct through Disney or an OTA changes nothing in the check-in process.

You go to the front desk, and proceed as usual. You still get the MagicPass, EMT benefits, everything is the same.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter