• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DLP Question/Info needed please

mt2

<font color=red>I eat my children's Easter and Hal
Could any of you, that have been to DLP, please tell me when is a good time to go?

I have read in our newspapers that many countries have 3 weeks off in August? Is this correct?

I would like to go when it is about 80 degrees and not too much rain. My allergies would make the trip worthless if it was rainy season.

Any information from past experience would be appreciated.

mt2

You will probably hit the right audience on the Paris forum. :flower:

Thanks. i didn't realize that there was a Paris forum.

mt2

Hmm! Does it ever get to 80 in DLP!! No sure on that one. Obviously its warmer in the summer months but you are right that a lot of countries have at least 3 weeks off in August. Here in England most schools finish last week July and return to school first week September. I believe French schools are also off all of August.
We have been in May but it was cool as was October, November and of course December but that was the driest month weve experienced! I suppose September can be quiet and mild with the chance of rain but its difficult to gauge as our weather both in France and England is unpredictable.
I hope someone else can advise you more definately.
Oh, they do call June flaming June as its supposed to be quite nice but it can get busy too. :confused3

Went first two weeks in August last year. Had 2 days of rain and thereafter weather peaked at 34 degrees C. Very nice :sunny:

Reid

Thanks to all of you who answered. And for the move. It is appreciated.

DH has to go to London for business several time a year. I'm trying to make some plans on when I can come over with him and take the Chunnel over on his time off. Also, to have someone here to watch our children. Grandparents would like to have some advanced notice.

mt2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter