Disneyland Paris News Update #59: 25th Anniversary, runDisney, Breakfast, Buffets, Electroland, NYE

Disneyland Paris News Weekly #48: Grand Celebration, 25th Anniversary Review, Moana & Star Tours

What a week to be a Disneyland Paris fan with the incredible Grand Celebration on April 12th, which of course I discuss here. I also talk about the Disneyland Paris 25th Anniversary launch weekend, with my thoughts on Disney Stars on Parade, Disney Illuminations, Star Tours: L'Aventure Continue, Mickey Presents Happy Anniversary Disneyland Paris, The Starlit Princess Waltz and all the decorations. Plus there was meeting CEO Catherine Powell, Disney legend Tony Baxter and Darth Vader!

Thanks Steve, it all looks amazing. I've been following on twitter and you tube all week - great way to spend the Easter holidays! I'm waiting for the summer for my visit when hopefully everything will be open and Forest of Enchantment will be back. Can't wait!

Thanks Steve for keeping us updated and doing all theose great videos.

Its good to have a "spokesman" for our questions and ideas. :goodvibes

:disrocks:

Disneyland Paris News Update #55: Christmas, Villages Nature, Big Marvel Rumours, FanDaze, Disneyland Hotel, Data/Wi-Fi

The show has changed, but only in name. So welcome to the first ever Disneyland Paris News Update video! I was at the Disney FanDaze presentation 2 weeks ago and stayed in the Disneyland Hotel, so there’s that to talk about. Villages Nature had it’s grand opening and there were some familiar characters present. There’s a load of Marvel rumours doing the rounds and a brand new Christmas teaser. The Starspeeder 1000 makes an appearance and there’s some data and Wi-Fi chat. A packed show of Disneyland Paris news, rumours and discussion.

Thank you for the video :) Where are the Starbucks in DP, I must purchase the mugs. Thank you.

It's the Starbucks in Disney Village that has the mugs at the moment. I'd be surprised if they don't sell them in the Hotel Cheyenne and Santa Fe hotel Starbucks too at some point, if they don't aleady!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter