DLP Easy Access Pass

Yensid1923

Earning My Ears
Hi, I am an American headed to DLP next week and am confused about what is needed for the easy access pass.

Is the medical certificate a specific document? It’s says a letter of diagnosis doesn’t count. Would a letter from my provider stating I have a diagnosis that falls under whatever # from the list work?

What does ‘signed and stamped’ mean? I don’t understand the stamped part.

Finally is a nurse practitioner able to do this or does it need to be a physician?

Thanks in advance!

Yes, that is basically it. It needs to have your name, dob etc. Because they check it with your ID. And then all there needs to be is 'I hereby state that this person suffers from condition [number + name of the condition]' or something similar.

In Europe it is custom doctors have a stamp with their name and professional number. Probably because they have so many documents to sign in a day, they thought of a way to make it easier.

I am not sure about a nurse practioner being able to do it. I don't exactly know what the CM has to put in the system. I personally doubt that they register the name of the doctor, because what are they going to do with it? With so many guests coming from all over Europe, there are thousands of doctors... They also don't make a copy or something.
However, to be sure, I wouldn't risk it and ask your doctor for a note.

I used an Easy Access Pass for the first time earlier this year. You can read about my experiences here. https://www.disboards.com/threads/easy-access-card-at-dlp.3912172/

I had forwarded the webpage explaining how it works and what I needed my doctor to say.

Thank you so much! I actually don’t have a doctor. In my state, nurse practitioners have the same authority and autonomy that physicians do so I only see NPs. I’m gonna have her write it and see what happens. Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter