DLP - begining of October.

Mickey's old friend

Mouseketeer
What type of clothing would be needed for the first week of Oct.? Should I expect 60's and rain? Also, am I correct in thinking that schools are in session? Thank you in advance for your kindness and time. :wave:

I would expect rain but it will be colder than in the sixties.

We went in October 2 years ago, it was in the low to mid 50's. We had coats and sweatshirts. Lots of layers! It snowed during that trip to France - it can get cold! :cold:

The photo in my signature below was taken in October last year - as you can see I'm wearing a T-shirt. It could be really nice or really cold - I'm afraid there's really no telling with European weather - best be prepared for all eventualities!!!
Schools are in session so it will be lovely and quiet in the parks. It was definitely my favourite visit.

Thank you everyone for your valuable insight. I always over pack and thought I would try to streamline this trip. Oh well, better safe than sorry!
I understand that October is high season in Paris. Should I expect large crowds at the museums and other tourist spots?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter