DL Trip Countdown (single digits)!!!

Sorcerer_Matt

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,

I can't wait! Only 4 more days until we leave for Hawaii and Disneyland. We will be in Hawaii for a week and a half then we move on to DL on the 22nd of June after a few days in LA. This is going to be my first trip to Disneyland, and I can't wait to see everything and do lots of pin trading! I am also praying that a mystery pin will come out so I will have something to trade for the Sorcerer Mickey Hat mystery pin. I hope to see all the Disneyland regulars pin trading!
ALOHA!!!!!
-Matt

Check out my trades and wants list on pinpics.com!
My username is: Sorcerer_Matt

:bounce:

I will miss you in Disneyland by just THREE DAYS!!! I will be making my first ever trip there on June 19th! I am squeezing it in at the beginning of a conference I have to attend in San Diego. Enjoy Hawaii--went there with DH for our honeymoon--its BEAUTIFUL!

Renee - How funny! I arrive in DL on June 20th, right AFTER my conference in San Diego. Hope our visits overlap a little.

We just got back! (But not Hawaii -- Tijuana, the Wildlife Park and DL/DCA ;))
Hope you have as great of a time as we did. We even did the Fantasmic desert buffet.
Let me know if you are fortunate to be there for a mystery pin. We can make a trade against the first release.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter