DL tickets and MP using app

princessfamily

Earning My Ears
My family is going to DL in June and we have purchased our park tickets and MaxPasses through the DL app. Do we still need to wait in line to get a paper ticket on our first day or can we use the app for everything?

My family is going to DL in June and we have purchased our park tickets and MaxPasses through the DL app. Do we still need to wait in line to get a paper ticket on our first day or can we use the app for everything?
I believe they will scan the phone tickets at the gate, take your picture, and hand you paper tickets. It’s all done at the gate to get in though. No separate waiting.

I believe that they'll scan the digital ticket at the gate, take your picture, and then hand you paper tickets. You won't have to wait in line other than to get through the gates.

Once you receive your paper tickets at the gate, take a photo of each ticket with a clear image of the bar code. This is a safety precaution in case your tickets get lost/stolen/eaten by the app (very rare, but has been reported here). If you can show the photos at Guest Services, your tickets can be replaced quickly and easily. Keep the paper tickets in a safe and waterproof place. (Water rides + paper tickets = big mess) If the app does eat your tickets, you will need to re-scan them.

Once you receive your paper tickets at the gate, take a photo of each ticket with a clear image of the bar code. This is a safety precaution in case your tickets get lost/stolen/eaten by the app (very rare, but has been reported here). If you can show the photos at Guest Services, your tickets can be replaced quickly and easily. Keep the paper tickets in a safe and waterproof place. (Water rides + paper tickets = big mess) If the app does eat your tickets, you will need to re-scan them.
Great idea! Thanks so much for you help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter