DL then stay in LA? Or go to San Diego?

Dtw002

Mouseketeer
hello -

Going to DL in June, land on Saturday and staying through Sunday following week. Staying next to DL until Wednesday. Should we stay in LA or go down to San Diego after DL?

I’ve been to LA but family hasn’t; not giant LA fan but could stay at the beach. Or to see more of the state should we go down to SD? Will have a car.

Appreciate anyone’s recommendations.

Thanks!!

Do you have young children? If so, a day at Legoland might be good. Older kids would probably prefer a day at Magic Mountains. There's certainly plenty to do in either Los Angeles or San Diego; I don't think you can go wrong with either. I'd make a list of stuff at both and see what most appeals to you. Just make sure you don't overschedule - that's easy to do.

Depends on what your family is into. SD is generally nicer than LA, but LA has lots of fun stuff related to the entertainment industry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!