DL Picture Game -- Now with Answers

WebmasterMaryJo

Techarita
Staff member
Administrator
flowerface.GIF
<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=navy> Some time ago, I used to have a DL picture game on this board. I thought I would try it again, and see if any of you would like to play. I will try & post a game each weekend, and will give the answers the following Thursday or Friday.....

For those who want to play - do you want to guess the answers here or in pms?

Some of these pics are repeats, and that's okay - I'm mixing them in w/new ones. :)

Where in the DL Resort can you find the following?

<font color=#006600>Picture 1
005aaGuess.jpg

<font color=#006600>Picture 2
096aaguess.jpg

<font color=#006600>Picture 3
107aaguess.jpg

<font color=navy>Answers will come at the end of the week. Enjoy the game. :sunny:

I haven't a clue... ask me again around the middle of April :D

(The bottom one looks kind of familiar)

Great idea, MJ!!! :) I am sadly terrible at these, I'm better at the WDW ones. :rolleyes:

I think if anyone has guesses they should just put them on the thread. My only guess is the third one is in Adventureland in the character greeting area, perhaps?

I remember this game! These are kind of hard, but I'll make some guesses (don't laugh :p )

1. Somewhere in Fantasyland, I'm sure. Is it Mister Toad?

2. I have no idea! Maybe on one of the train stations?

3. Hmm...is this from New Orleans Square? Not sure exactly where.

flowerface.GIF
<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=navy>Marla & Tiggeroo had answers in the ball park. :)

ballpark.jpg

Picture 1 Answer

005FsLCastle.jpg

This first picture can be located at Sleeping Beauty's Castle, but you need to have been through the diorama in order to see this window.

Picture 2 Answer

096ppier.jpg

This seagull weathervane can be found in the Paradise Pier section at Disney's California Adventure.

Picture 3 Answer

107nos.jpg

This picture was taken at New Orleans Square, next to the Villains Shop. The stairs lead up to the back entrance of the Disney Gallery.

A new picture game thread will be put up this weekend. Thanks for playing! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter