DL Mickey Head "50" List

mesabravo

Elliot Lover
I don't know if this has been asked a million times yet, but does anyone have the list for all the 50 mickey heads and where they are? My kids want to take pics of each when we get there.
Thanks fellow DL lovers!!!

I saw another thread about this so I searched online and found a site that lists them with a map. I don't believe we can post websites....(correct me if I'm wrong) BUT I googled "hidden 50s Disneyland" and the first website to come up lists them. After looking at the pictures and map they don't seem all that "hidden" to me (like when I think of hidden Mickey's that are sometimes hard to find). The "hidden" 50s are part of the signage on attractions, etc.

Hope that helps!!

Thanks FWDisFan, I just googled it like you said and it was fun to see pictures of all of them. The site that came up for me was startedbyamouse. However, it didn't show the one that is at the Haunted Mansion that is on a spiderweb and it is black. I thought that was one of the most clever hidden 50s.

The Disneyland FAQ sticky thread at the top of these boards has a link to a map with the locations of the 50-Mickey's. (no pictures of them though). My DS had a great time finding and taking pixs of all of them during our last trip. He tried to find them on his own, and I would use the map to check them off as he found them. There were just a couple that he needed little hints to find.

FYI for those of you going before Jan and trying to find all 50: I couldn't find the haunted mansion one and was told by the CM that they took it down when the NBC overlay went on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter