DL ECV rental

Lthouseprincess

Mouseketeer
Are there off site places to rent an ECV? roughly what are the price ranges? I think we would need it for 4 days and wondering if it would be cheaper to rent offsite rather than risking if one will be there at the parks each each since it will be August? Any thoughts???

About 3.5 years ago I was as DL for a week. I was staying at the DL hotel. I contacted the Concierge at DL hotel and they were able to provide me with a phone number for an off-site provider.

I do not recall either the phone number or the price, but it was in line with the WDW area prices. Also, you could probably do an internet search for the Anaheim area using "Mobility" or "Mobility Products" in the search engine.

If you are staying in one of the Disney properties then having an ECV becomes almost mandatory; there is no transportation from the hotels to the parks.

BTW, you are asking about an ECV, not an EVC.

I used Alan’s Wheelchairs, (714) 870-9840. It was $127.39 for a full week, and they delivered/picked up to my hotel without requiring me to be there. I think I thought that it was them or Scoot-Around (a national company with locations all over), and I had not heard anything bad about either so I went for the better price. I originally got an old ECV that had seen better days, allegedly because I was renting during a big convention that was using up their scooters. It died the second day and they came out and brought me a super-fancy AVC to make up for it. They were very nice and rescued me in under an hour. I thought they were responsible and would rent from them again.

I agree that renting offsite is the way to go. Pls post when you get back as isn't a a lot of feedback re DL rentals, and have a great trip!!!

:wave: Cupcake

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter