• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DL - Day after Christmas or Jan. 7th??

FredEx

Earning My Ears
Planning a trip to Disneyland but was wondering should I go the day after Christmas (On a Monday) or January 7th (a Saturday). I'm sure both days will be crowded but which day might be less crowded? Advice please! I've got until tomorrow to decide!

I would think January 7th as that is the at the end of the holiday season. Probably busy both days, but just imagine all the people there who go FOR Christmas. I am sure they are still there the day after. Just my .02, hope it helps!

I would think Jan 7th would be a lot better, though I just saw that it may rain tomorrow (the 26th) and if it does, it'll be less crowded than normal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter